GoT spoilers. You all have been warned.
I’m all caught up on GoT!!!
Some of my thoughts under the cut - sometimes I won’t say the character name purely because idk how to spell it and I refuse to google it. And I probably don’t remember it:
- I’m sad that Theon is betraying Robb after his father gave him away to Ed. I legit don’t know. When he was burning the letter I was like NO YOU VERY GOOD LUCKING PRICK - YOU SEND THAT TWATTING LETTER.
- Jon Snow is my black knight. His face haunts my fanny and I want his soul to be entwined with my soul.
- Why is there so much incest? Like… seriously. Theon and his minging sister… no. Just. No.
- Arya and Gendry. Just like… I want him to be king and wait a couple of years so they can get married and it’ll all be legal and I can flail everywhere, idek.
- I also really liked the man that died in ep3 - the one who basically rescued Arya; when he was telling her the story and saying he shielded her and then he died and she was like NO and I was all ;-; taste my sadness via my tears~~
- Baelish remains f2f and I would do his little finger.
- Tyrion is actually flawless this season. I enjoy him waddling around whistling and I REALLY loved that trap he set for the people of the council. That dirty old man, though. Just no.
- I’m pitying Cersei, actually - I don’t h8 her as much as I did. Same with Sansa.
- That blonde bellend ‘king’ … he needs to just drown himself in his mothers fanny.
- I’m secretly hoping that Bran does have magic.
- I just really DNW to see the downfall of the North and I know Robb dies soonish or this season - but like yeah ;__; I WANT IT TO BE VICTORIOUS BUT I DON’T WANT TO HAVE FEELS BECAUSE EVERYBODY I LOVE AND ASPIRE TO EITHER MARRY OR JUST LOVE DIES.
- I still have no feelings for Daenerys since her fit hubby died. She’s boring me but Mormont is brillopads.